We are hiring an Account Executive to join the team! This role may require infrequent travel to visit customers or to tradeshows.
ChannelApe is the world’s top SaaS + Warehouse Platform for top direct to consumer brands.
Account Executives work with companies to streamline their business processes with ChannelApe. This is a technical sales opportunity for experienced individuals who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn how to effectively sell ChannelApe’s diverse solution offerings to direct to consumer brands.
As an Account Executive here at ChannelApe, you will help us achieve our mission of building a substantial market share.
- Outbound and inbound calls to promote ChannelApe’s benefits, technology, and services
- Promote our technology platform as well as warehouse services like pick, pack, & shipping labels
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
- Advocating internally for clients to success and product teams
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ChannelApe at events, trade shows, etc
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. (quota-carrying role)
- Work with other Account Executives to spearhead the growth & adoption of ChannelApe SaaS solutions
- Full sales cycle, from the inbound conversion through an initial close, and then post-sale account management for upselling
- Be a solution engineer that analyzes all aspects of prospects’ business operations and builds out a tailored ChannelApe implementation package to demo
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors is required – Business-oriented major is a strong plus
- Proficiency in G Suite applications preferred
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets highly valued
- Focused. Driven. Resourceful.
- A highly motivated self-starter.
- Tech-savvy – have used online tools to manage workflow (Salesforce and/or Asana is a plus)
- Your communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
Compensation and Perks:
- Base + Commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision
- PTO (Paid-time-off) and paid holidays
- Stock Options in high growth startup