ChannelApe is a team of commerce focused specialists who are building a platform to streamline business processes with our pre-built integrations. Connecting ERPs, 3PL Warehouses, Sales Channels and more so that brands can focus on building better products.
We’re looking for a Java developer with curiosity, commitment, pride, respect, good communication skills and a focus on teamwork. Solid computer science/engineering fundamentals are a must including data structures, algorithm writing skills and OOP concepts.
- Java 8 development including Lambda Expressions and Parallel Computing
- Unit and Integration Testing using JUnit
- REST web service development using Spring framework
- Inversion Control and Dependency Injection using Spring framework
- Agile software development concepts and processes
- Integrating with 3rd Party SOAP and REST APIs.
- NoSQL and/or SQL database design and implementation
- Spring Boot
- Behavior Driven Development
- Test Automation in Java using Cucumber JVM
- Conducting thorough code reviews using tools such as Crucible
- Continuous Integration tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Utilizing AWS products such as EC2, Elastic Container Service, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS
- Kubernetes or similar container management platform
- Reading from and writing to flat files like CSVs, TSVs, PSVs, or Excel sheets.
- Integrating with marketplaces sites such as Amazon, Jet, or eBay
- Front end development using Angular
ChannelApe offers company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, stock options, and 401k for eligible employees.